Driving new traffic to your website and lead acquisition are necessary elements of any online marketing campaign, but if you are expecting a prospect to make a purchase, contact you, or opt-in for your offer solely as a result of visiting your website the first time, you may be leaving significant money on the table.
An old, outdated website won’t cut it in the competitive digital world. If you want to have a website that converts visitors into viable leads, then it is essential to incorporate strategic and proven strategies. Too often, small business owners end up with a low-performing site because they overlook several important design elements.
Keep in mind that lead generation may require a website that stands apart from your company site and functions for a the specific purpose of generating those leads.
With that in mind, here are four essential elements:
1. KISS Principle: “Keep it Simple, Stupid” is a phrase that is often used in the web design world and many other industries. Don’t over-complicate the page with too much information. Instead, direct the content to lead the customer to one specific action. You don’t need to include everything about your company on the landing page, only the relevant information.
2. Gentle, Friendly Audience Engagement: Don’t make your website visitors frustrated because of an obnoxious pop-up for an email list. Instead, use smaller tools that aren’t as nagging. If your content is compelling and relevant, you shouldn’t need a pop-up to make people want what you have to offer.
3. Make it Easy: Are you leaving customers guessing about how they contact your company? If people need to search for a contact page or a phone number, then you will lose potential customers. Include clear Calls to Action (CTAs) with a simple way for each customer to take the desired action.
4. Size and Placement of the Conversion Element: Now that you have a clear idea about the desired conversion action, test different content, fonts, size, and colors that will make those conversion elements stand out. The important information should be the focus of the design.
Boost Conversions with Our Proven System
The most effective way to increase conversions on a web page is by working with a team that has a proven track-record in the industry. It might seem difficult to convert website visitors into customers, but a few simple strategies can transform your results and increase your sales.
For more information, give us a call!
You might already be using Social Media to promote your business, but is your strategy in alignment with your goals?
Most business owners today know that they should incorporate social media into their marketing campaign, but they typically don’t know where to start. If you are going to use social platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, then it is important that you understand a few strategies to maximize your results.
Paid vs. Organic Social Media
There are two main strategies that you can use with social media and before starting a campaign, you really need to know the differences because they will influence your overall strategy and daily practices. Too often, unknowing business owners waste a lot of time and money on the wrong type of social media.
Organic social media consists of building fan pages and working to increase the likes and followers with posted content such as blogs, articles, pictures, and status updates. This is a long-term strategy to build a following. The reality is that most people don’t see a post on your page and then pick up the phone to call for your services. So, you also need to consider where you can place Calls-to-Action to get them into your sales funnel.
In comparison, paid social media is a better strategy for immediate results.
With paid ads, you are dropping a message in front of your target audience and asking them to take a specific action. For example, if you are targeting baby boomers, then you can set up an ad focusing on age, income, location, interests and more. The Call-to-Action could be an invitation for them to attend a workshop, download information from your website, or participate in a promotion. Then, you will have the opportunity to add the person to your sales funnel and drip campaign. This leads to future appointments and sales.
Where Should You Focus Your Efforts?
Most small business owners are looking for a return on their investment right away. If you want to see faster results, then paid ads should be the main focus for your social media efforts.
The best approach is to have a 3-tiered strategy: short-term, mid-term, and long-term strategies. Paid social media gets things rolling; then you can use organic social media and email marketing for mid- and long-term strategies.
Kick Start Your Social Media Campaign
Do you have questions about the best way to focus your social media efforts? Contact us for more information. We know the best practices for social media and other types of online marketing, and we are here to help!
According to the Pew Research Center, 70% of the population in the United States use social media. If you want a captive audience for your business efforts, then you need to be leveraging social sites in your online marketing campaign.
Every business owner with a website has likely given some thought to how they rank on Google’s search engine and how they could “get to page one”.
But did you know that there are ways that Google can get you in front of your ideal target audience? The Google Display Network is a great option and one you may not know about. Depending on your industry and the produce/service you sell, it could provide you with even better results than search engine rankings.
Every Financial and Insurance professional needs a consistent source of new leads and many are beginning to explore options for generating these leads online. While results do tend to vary, there is one critical step required for ANY advisor with a desire for online leads.
Building relationships with your clients and prospects is a vital component of long-term business success. In the past, advisors/agents had to be on the phone or hitting the streets to have face-to-face conversations. While these real-life interactions are still important, the internet has provided a platform where you can build these relationships without leaving your office.
Live streaming is becoming more popular on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. You can start broadcasting a live video and your customers can watch and hear the information in real time. Additionally, viewers have the opportunity to interact by typing comments and “liking” the comments that you share.
These live videos are then saved to your social media profile and can be viewed at a later date or even shared by your audience. It’s really the best of all worlds because your clients/prospects can watch the video live, tune in later at a more convenient time, or share the video with friends or family (a simple way for you to generate referrals).
How to Use Live Streaming for Your Practice
If you aren’t already using live streaming video, now is a great time to get started. Most of your competitors haven’t caught on to this new technology yet so you have a perfect opportunity to shine above the crowd.
You might wonder about the topics you should cover in your videos, but when you stop and think about it, there are plenty of opportunities for you to create great content.
Consider these ideas:
- Live Events: When you are hosting a workshop or party, it’s not possible for all of your customers to attend in person. But, just because someone is out of town or at another appointment, doesn’t mean that they can’t participate. Stream the event to share the experience with people everywhere.
- Product Information: If you have exciting information to share about a new product or service, use a live streaming video to share the features, options, and information with your clients.
- Behind-the-Scenes: It can be fun to show clients a behind-the-scenes tour of your office. This tour can generate interest and help people see the authenticity and transparency of your business model.
- Case Studies: When appropriate, use streaming to share case studies and results with prospective clients. This information is invaluable for creating trust and credibility, two critically important pieces of building your practice.
- Education: When someone receives value by watching your streaming video, it is likely that they will tune in again in the future. Use live streaming video to help educate clients about important topics.
Our goal is to make it easier for you to integrate an online marketing plan for your business. If you need help with your social media advertising, we invite you to contact us right away to schedule a complimentary consultation.
You might already have a personal Facebook page, but what’s the difference between your personal page and a business page?
There’s no question that Facebook can be a powerful way to connect with your target audience. Millions of people log into their account on a daily basis, and many are interacting on Facebook multiple times each day. This includes seniors and retirees!
Savvy agents and advisors wanting to cement relationships with clients and prospects are leveraging a Facebook as a part of their overall marketing strategy. However, if you are going to do this, make sure you know the difference between your personal Facebook page and a page specifically for your business.
Personal Profile vs. Business Page
A personal Facebook profile is designed to help you connect with family and friends – people who already know you. Facebook actually prohibits the use of a personal profile for business marketing. So be careful of how much business you are trying to promote using your personal profile to promote your products or services. However, your personal Facebook page is a great way for you to keep in touch with your current list of customers and referral partners.
When to Use a Business Facebook Page
A business Facebook page offers you the ability to reach people who do not yet know you with options such as:
- You can pay to promote posts to a large audience.
- You can buy advertising that can drive people to your Facebook page, website, or landing page.
- Business Pages allow you to have unlimited followers, while personal profiles have a limit of 5,000 friends.
Another benefit of a business page is that the content can be indexed in the search engines. By strategically using proper keywords within your page data, you could potentially show up when someone is searching for related keywords.
Kick Start Your Social Media Campaign
Are you ready to integrate social media into your online marketing campaign? Whether you are currently active on social media or just getting started, we can help you to create a plan that makes sense for your business. Contact us to schedule a free consultation!
Online marketing offers a powerful platform to share information with current and potential customers. However, if you are targeting the retirement demographic, you might wonder if these people are receiving your messages or if they use email. Even though the college students and middle-aged adults often use social media, seniors may not spend quite as much time on social media sites, although surveys show that their use is growing.