Building relationships with your clients and prospects is a vital component of long-term business success. In the past, advisors/agents had to be on the phone or hitting the streets to have face-to-face conversations. While these real-life interactions are still important, the internet has provided a platform where you can build these relationships without leaving your office.
Live streaming is becoming more popular on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. You can start broadcasting a live video and your customers can watch and hear the information in real time. Additionally, viewers have the opportunity to interact by typing comments and “liking” the comments that you share.
These live videos are then saved to your social media profile and can be viewed at a later date or even shared by your audience. It’s really the best of all worlds because your clients/prospects can watch the video live, tune in later at a more convenient time, or share the video with friends or family (a simple way for you to generate referrals).
How to Use Live Streaming for Your Practice
If you aren’t already using live streaming video, now is a great time to get started. Most of your competitors haven’t caught on to this new technology yet so you have a perfect opportunity to shine above the crowd.
You might wonder about the topics you should cover in your videos, but when you stop and think about it, there are plenty of opportunities for you to create great content.
Consider these ideas:
- Live Events: When you are hosting a workshop or party, it’s not possible for all of your customers to attend in person. But, just because someone is out of town or at another appointment, doesn’t mean that they can’t participate. Stream the event to share the experience with people everywhere.
- Product Information: If you have exciting information to share about a new product or service, use a live streaming video to share the features, options, and information with your clients.
- Behind-the-Scenes: It can be fun to show clients a behind-the-scenes tour of your office. This tour can generate interest and help people see the authenticity and transparency of your business model.
- Case Studies: When appropriate, use streaming to share case studies and results with prospective clients. This information is invaluable for creating trust and credibility, two critically important pieces of building your practice.
- Education: When someone receives value by watching your streaming video, it is likely that they will tune in again in the future. Use live streaming video to help educate clients about important topics.
Our goal is to make it easier for you to integrate an online marketing plan for your business. If you need help with your social media advertising, we invite you to contact us right away to schedule a complimentary consultation.